Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Chapter 8

When I got home that night I thought to myself im so stupid cause I judged Sultan 3la 6oul, i was still jealous and mad bss glt bs2la 3shan ma akoun '6almta.


Malak-12:22am- Babe 9a7ii?

Sultan-12:23am- Maybe

I laughed and replied with 'kalb 5la9'

A couple of seconds later my phone lit up with the caller ID flashing Babezz, i smiled a huge smile and answered.


Malak: 7sbtkk naym haa?

Sultan: Anam w ana ma 7keetk zaii alnas alyoum? T7lmeeen!

Malak:wallah 7lm.


Sultan-laughing-: ush ush bss you know you love me


Malak: aa2 aa2 aa2 dont be too sure hapeepi


Sultan: mswyaaa thgllll, lets change the subject. Enbs6tiii alyoumm? 


Malak: ee mrraaa i had fun wallaah! 


Sultan: al7mdellaa 


Malak:6ayb sultan bs2lk sou2aal


Sultan: es2lii


Malak: Meen Lama alx?


Sultan-sigh-: How do you know her ya Malak?


Malak: No! How do you know her? 


The jealousy sparked in me again, ma anlaam im so self concious and to hear his name tonight fe swaleef albnat lii 7g i get jealous and a bit mad.


Sultan: 6ayb ana ma knt abii agoulk 3shan ma tt'9aygeen wallah hatha hu alsbb alw7eed!


Malak:kml.


Sultan: Fa hathii Lama swtlii follow b twitter w I followed her back w she started sending me dms, shes being all flirty w ttmel7. Awl knt aslk lha bss tra wallah 9rt 7taa ma ard w i unfollowed her last night y3nii whatever you heard is probably lies believee me!


I felt hurt even though ma swa shaii hu bss leeh y5abeeh 3nii? What was i gonna do y3nii? 


Malak: Still sul6an kan gltlii, alzbda im gonna sleep bye


Gflt bwjha. Im so dramatic I know ugh bss thats just how I am, im not really really mad, mostly just hurt.


He texted and called, 7beeebii :( bss ana mswya m39ba ma rdeet 3leeh.


It was 3 am and I still couldn't sleep, a9ln by2thn Fajr greeb so i'll just stay up to pray.


I grabbed my phone and turned it on,

27 missed calls

Wow i opened my whatsapp and next to Sultans' name was 142 so 142 messages wj3


All of the texts were mostly "mn jdkk al7een m39baaa?" "Ana ma gltlk 3shan ms5raa" "Asf ma 3lmtk bss ma kan lh da3ii" the texts went on the same way him half apologizing to me half not even believing if im serious or not.


Malak-3:42am- 5la9 ensa almou'9ouu3 bss next time tell me whatever tra! 


Sultan-3:42- galbii 3wrnii, 5la9 i promise bgoulik kl shaii w enti b3d ma t5been mnii shaii.


Malak-3:43- Ana ma a5bii shaii bs wla yhmk!


I told him enna im going to sleep and i closed my phone, prayed fajr and literally went to sleep.


@lawsblog92

No comments:

Post a Comment