Present time
Ana bntii tswii kitha?
Malak's POV
Ugh not having my phone with me was torture today, thank god I only had one exam so straight after I finished Ghada offered to drop me off so I went with her.
We stopped by starbucks to get some frappuccinos, then she dropped me back home. I was dead tired and missing my phone so I shouted "Mama rj3t!" hoping she heard me from the living room, I didn't even look back I just headed to my room.
I opened my bedroom door and hung my abaya not looking around my room at first so as soon as I turned around I was surprised to see my mom sitting on my bed looking at me.
"Halla mama wsh ga3da tsween hena?" I asked.
She didn't respond she just stared at me looking dissapointed, I felt confused until I looked down at her hand.
My phone
Malaks mom: Meen ss?
Malak:I can't explain..
Malaks mom: e7na ma rbenak 3ala kithaa! You're 20 mu bzr t5ounen th8atna feek?
Malak: mama bfhmik!
Malaks mom: ma 3ndi klam m3ak law sma7ti ma t7akeni la enti bnti wla Ana a3rfik.
She left.
What have I done.
Malak's P.O.V
Malaks dad: esh hatha el9ra5 esh 9ayr?
Malaks mom: mu 9ayr shay
Malaks dad: kul hatha el9ra5 w mu 9ayr shay? W jawal Malak hatha? Leeh m3ak
Malaks mom: bntik..
And I told him everything malaks dad is calm always w lma y39b mu y9ar5 yskt.
Back to malaks P.O.V
5ala9 mafi sultan? I can't live like this I need him!,r7t looking for my laptop I hope she didn't take it
I logged in on twitter 7akeet sultan
MalakAlx: sultaaan mama found out she took my phone w everything except my laptop w etha dg a7d 3ala jawli la trd! Please
I waited for him to reply
10 minutes
20 minutes
I heard a knock on the door
Malak: meen?
Malaks mom: eft7ii!
I quickly logged of off twitter and closed my laptop
Malaks mom: elli swetii Ana ma ra7 askt lah w I'm gonna take everything for god knows when but now give it to me w mafi 6al3at jam3a bet bet jam3a! And forget going to London blejaza with our cousins
Malak: but we planned this forever me and reema! Mama don't do this to me!!!!!
She kept silent and left.
Ana 9dg esh saweet.
It's was still 7:00 p.m and I didn't eat anything all day I wasn't even hungry I just wanted to sleep and I took some sleeping pills it didn't help should I call fai and tell her? 97 I don't have my phone tomorrow's Thursday I'll tell her.
I finally stopped overthinking and drifted my way to sleep
-
I woke up the next day with a massive headache! I couldn't even move I have diabetes and I haven't been eating well.Meshal came to my room to wake me up he saw how pale I looked
Meshal: youma malak feek shay? Leeh wajhik kitha? Ma aklti shay 97! Enti leeh tswen bnfsik kitha? 3arfa feek sukar w ma y9l7 97tik ahm shay!
I couldn't concentrate to what he was saying because of my headache
Malak: Meshal mgdr at7rak just go get my pills w gul l mama enu ma ra7 adawm ask amy she knows where they are
Meshal: okay bs trak 7ywana 3arfa enk lazm taklen
Malak: Meshal Mali 5lgik so go get the pills!
Meshal came back with my diabetes kit he took my finger and pricked it to check my blood sugar and it came out low, very very low.
Having low blood sugar is so dangerous and so much worse than having high blood sugar, Meshal gama6 w 6l3 mn al'3urfa bsr3a rj3 jayb a cookie.
Meshal: KLII AL7EEN MALAK! Your blood sugar marraa naazzll!!
I ate the cookie bdoun nfs w i felt my heart breaking when I realized that Amy came to see whats wrong and my mom didnt even bother.
@lawsblog92
Ask.fm/lawsblog92 Feedbacks lw sm7tuu?
No comments:
Post a Comment