Malaks mom: ee jayeenik 56ab
My moms coldness began to fade as she told me his name was Yousef Alx and that his dad has been working with my dad for years now, mama is begining to go back to normal and it's making me so happy that it brought me to tears.
Malaks dad: Malak 7beebtii mu lazm ta54een al8rar al7een rou7ii est5eeri w fkrii zeen w rj3eelna 5br ok ya mama? Don't rush into anything 7beebti
He kissed my head w ra7 so I took his place next to mama.
I kissed her hand and asked for her forgivness, i've been living in hell without my mom these past few months.
Malaks mom: La t5aleeni at7sf enni rj3tlk jwalk Malak.
She kissed my cheek and handed me my phone I felt a huge weight fall off my shoulders as I went upstairs to my room.
I opened my phone and waited for the apple sign to move so I can hav acess to my phone.
Tboun al9ra7a ma shtagt l jwalii, I was too busy missing my mom to care about my phone.
My phone opened and all my missed calls popped up and all my kiks and twitter dms and mentions, whatsapps etc.
I ignored all of those stuff and dialed Ghadas number by heart.
Ring
Ring
Ring
Ghada: MAAALAAK?
Malak: Hiii
Ghada: omg wsh 9ayr how do you have your phone?
I explained to Ghada everything that happened this past hour.
Ghada: Malak enti mta a5r mrra 7akeeti Sul6an?
Malak: kitha 3 weeks, youm knt blmustshfa leeh?
Ghada: esm3eeni zeen Malak ma t7seen it's best if you move on? Enti 7beeteeh bdoun r'9a umk w abouk and that's the worst w ana akthr wa7da darya how much you guys love eachother but I think it's time to move on Malak wallah it's for the best w you'll thank me one day w jayek wa7d y56bk maybe kl hatha mn allah? Ennu it's best to leave sultan.
Malak: Ghada enti esh ga3da tgouleeeen? How could you say this? Hathaa sultan sultaaaaan! Keef a5aleeh w atzwj? Enti b3glk ga3da ttklmeeen I can't leave sultan I cant its impossible he's a part of me keef bswiii bdoun Sultan keef ya ghada b3eesh, i cant im not being dramatic I can't leave him he's my first and only love I cant do it.
Ghada: You can do anything once you put your mind to it bss enti ma tbeen ttrkeeena!!
Malak: Why do you want me to leave him so bad ghada? You know hu inshallah byt5rj b3d shahreen w b3deen hes gonna work in his dads company y3nii e7na w'93na inshallah ykoun mashii b3d ma ytw'6f y56bnii 3la 6oul enti t3rfeen ma agdr at5la mna!
Ghada: Don't marry who you love; love who you marry. Remember that Malak, hu al8rar raj3lk enti but choose whats best for you ana bss ga3da agoulik kitha cause i care about you wallah no other reasons you know that so fkrii zeen zaii ma gal abouk est5eerii kl shaii raj3lk take your time babe, yallah ashoufk b3deen inshallah.
She made me feel bad mn jid ma a3rf esh aswii al7een. I can't leave sul6an I can't do it just the thought of it is making me go crazy.
Most of my whatsapps were from him and it made me cry to see he wrote me everyday even after I called him gbl 3 weeks.
Sultan:
Malak weenik?
Malaaaaaaaaak ya maalaaak
ملاك
Babee
And it goes on and on with voice notes and love texts.
Malak: I got my phone back Sultan, but im gonna close my phone for a while.
I closed my phone before he got a chance to reply. I seriously need to clear my head.
@lawsblog92
No comments:
Post a Comment