So today's Tuesday which means only two days left till the shufa it's weird that sultan never asked me about him which makes me more nervous.
Sultan:malak-2:37am-
Malak:3yunii
It only took him 5 minutes to reply
Sultan: what happened to that yousef guy?
Malak:elshufa is on Thursday.
Sultan:uhaa
He didn't say anything after that
I took a hot shower to take my mind of off things after I was done I heard my phone ring
Malak:hello
Fai: bsr3a elbsi bmrik now
She hung up before I said a thing
Esh feiha?its still 12:00pm
I wore my Abaya an waited for her downstairs
Malak:wsh 9ayyr?
Fai:lma abi a6l3 m3 o5tii lazm ykoun 9ayr shay?
Malak:ma adri kitha faj2aa dgeti elzbda ween ray7een?
Fai: nf6ur wen tben
Malak:mmm msht'hya za3tar w zeet
Fai:a7mad ru7 ta7liyaa
When we reached there we ordered and she finally spoke up
Fai: esh 9ar 3ala yousef?
Malak:ma 9ar shay he's coming in Thursday
Fai:ee I know you told sultan about him 97?
Malak: ee
Fai: esm3enii malak I'm not against you or sultan bl3aks in with you guys but Havent you ever thought that sultan mu mnjdh This whole love thing?
I cut her off and said 'Never!!'
4:3
Fai:5aleni akml,if he really loved you kan awl ma 56bk yousef gal erf'6i w ja 56bik hu w ma tdren ymkn rabi ybek tb3den 3ana! Enti fakri blklam elli glta w est5erii ahm shay!
Malak: enshallah.
After we were done she dropped me off at our house ma amdanii ajls zaii alnas w arwg ella Ghada w Reema da5leen albeet mashallah 3leehum w ygwmouni mn 3la alsreer.
Malak: hwwww wsh jayeekum? Alnas tgoul alslamu 3leekum!
Ghada: agouul goumii bss yallah lazm nrou77 alsouugg!
Malak: whaaat? Leeh?
Reema: Ya 4ka2 esh btlbseen llshoufa?
Malak: ma adrii blageeli bl closet..
Ghada: LAA WALLAH? Agouuuul bss elbsii 3baytk e7na bnkoun t7t, 5 minutes wla b6l3 anzlk mn sh3rk!
Malak: you're so aggressivee!
Reema: w you're so stupid! Feeh a7d ma yshtrii fustan llshoufa w bagii youmeeen?
Malak:Anaa! Alzbda enzlu yallah blbs
They left my room and i quickly applied concealer and a tinted lip balm and wore my 3baya.
Nzlt 3ndhum w hum ysoulfoun m3 umii so i stayed 3nd al stair case w ft7t jwalii.
Sultan: Babe wsh btsween alyoum?-3:38pm-
Sultan: Shra2yek bukra n6l3 ana w enti? F6our '3ada elli tbeena!-3:52pm-
Sultan:Tra eshtgtlk wallah where are you? -4:01pm-
Malak: Haiii babee! Wallah knt jalsa ella yjoun Reema w Ghada w galuu bn6l3 alsoug!!-4:05-
Malak: Fouggga! Wallah i miss you too, ween tbii bss? :$-4:05-
Sultan: Hallaa wallah! Enti esh msht'hya w e7na nrou7! -4:06-
I was too occupied texting sultan ella someone grabs my elbow w drags me to the front door.
Ma asm3 ella "Nshoufk 3la 5eer 5altii!"
Ghada let go of my elbow w klna d5lna alsyara ana rj3t ljwalii b3d ma soulfna shwaii.
W9ln alsoug and i told sultan enna im gonna leave my phone shwaii while we shop.
D5lna so many stores bss ma feeh shaii 3jbnii.
Ghada: 6ayb hatha?
She was holding a red full length dress that had a slit all the way up to my thigh.
Malak: La i have a dress like this a9ln.
W alyoum mr w e7na kitha, so we took a break w r7na nakl.
Reema:What does sultan think about b3d bukra?
Malak: Bayn 3leeh mt'9aayg bss y3ni he doesnt talk about it.
Ghada: a7 wallah lw ana mna bss
Malak: Im gonna go out with him tomorrow tra
Reema: t7seen umk twafg w bagii youm llshoufa?
Malak: Enshallah twafgg bgoulha b6l3 m3km cause im stressed about everything w bflm shawii w enshallah twafg.
Reema&Ghada: Enshallah!
We continued shopping w lma f8dna alaml d5lna a5r store.
Ana g3dt 3la alcushions mthl al3jouz w hum ydwrounlii.
Fj2a i hear Reema gasp
Reema: Malaaak omg shoufiii hathhaa!!
I walked towards her w I looked at what shes holding.
It was a long navy dress bss mu elli flowy, its straight on the figure, and its sequined, its hard to explain its so beautiful ma gd shft mthla.
I held on to it w i nodded a yes
Malak: Its so pretty oh my god.
Ghada: Omgg yjnnn!
Reema: ta5theena?
Malak: Ee 6ab3aan yallah
I payed for the dress and we made our way out of the mall.
A beautiful dress shouldn't be wasted on an unpleasant occaision but oh well.
@lawsblog92
No comments:
Post a Comment