The first thing I did after I came from college was checking my phone I know it's been less than a day but I miss him and I didn't even text I called him
Malak: heyy babbyy
Sultan: ahlan ahlaan you came back early today?
Malak: ee some classes got cancelled w ent where are you?
Sultan:I'm in the car Elyoum ma 3ndii classes fa r7t alshareka w al7een raj3
Malak:don't talk to me while driving.
Sultan: my baby t5af 3laayy?
Malak:akeed.
Sultan: don't worry 7a6ik 3ala el speaker
Malak: are you sure?
Sultan: akthb y3ni?
Malak:ee ymkn,tra I miss you.
Sultan: 7beebtii entii wallah I miss you moree tell me when was the last time I saw you
Malak: I know it was a long time ago! Bs esh aswi I just got my phone back enshallah kilha km sna and you'll get to see me everyday
Sultan:a8l enshallah,what are you doing tonight?
Malak: noufs house and you?
Sultan: ray7 ll 3yaal al7een
Malak:5ala9 I'll call you later w entbh while your driving I love youu
Sultan: I love you too byee!
-
So I never told you guys how me and sultan got to know each other
FLASHBACK-
We met on Path. Ew I know meeting on a social network is the worst but thats how it happened, there was a huge debate on a picture that was repathed thuma repathed and repathed eleen w9l 3nd Sultans friend Faisal, it was a stupid argument but I get the notifications since I posted the picture originally, one comment coming from Sultan alx caught my eye, he said something that made me go against his beliefs. So I replied and soon I was added to their huge debate.
In the end I won the stupid debate and ma ymr sa3a ella alagii Sultan alx wants to be your friend! -add friend- or -decline- I personally had no problem with having guys on my path, he wasn't the first so I added.
So he would comment on some of my posts, and put emotions, I would sometimes too but usually i wouldnt.
He then followed me on twitter and from there we got close, he actually used the Dms b6ee2 whats your kik excuse on me. I was annoyed a tiny bit then but now I just laugh at it.-
Malaks mom: Malak 7beebtii 9art alsa3a 8 mta btrou7een 3ad!
Malak: hww mama 3adii ma yjoun albnat a9ln ella 9 w Ghada shwaii w tmurnii.
Malaks mom: 6ayb Malak 7beebti esm3eeni
My heart clenched in happiness when she called me 7beebti.
Malak: smii mama.
Malaks mom: al5mees aljay byjoun ahl yousef llshoufa
I forced a smile and told mama "Inshallah umii"
She smiled looking happy and said gouleelii gbl ma trou7eeen 6ayb!
Malak: '6ab3aan!' W kmlt lightlu waving my hair, I then applied a bit of bronzer, eye liner, mascara, and lipstick.
I put on my outfit which consisted of a floral skirt that reached under my knees, fhmtuu elli kitha lazg mu flowy? Like that and it was high waisted, and i paired it with a white blouse. I slipped on my heels just as my phone rang the caller ID flashing "Ghaddzuuuu" I answered.
Malak: Yo entii brra?
Ghada: ee im waiting yallah.
Malak: okk give me two minutess!
Ghada: alright yallah byee
Malak: byee
I headed downstairs and told my parents enuu im heading out w mama galt entbhii lnfskk.
Inshallaaah I said as I left.
We reached Noufs house and slmna 3la albnat, there were girls I didnt know and girls mn aljam3a, w ate and danced a bit and youm t3bna jlsna klna w g3dna nsoulf.
Everyone was talking all at once and in the distance I heard a girl named Lama say : Omg shftii hatha Sultan alx elli agoulk 3lleeeeh?
W her friend elli jnbha ashrt'lha elli estktii 9outk 3alii.
My mind went blank, how? Why? What? Hatha my Sultan, I look over at them and they're giggling and i heard her say w 'ee galii...' and she has a dreamy look in her eye.
Jealousy sparked in me and 3la 6oull i thought of Yousef.
Oh Sultan, two can play this game.
@lawsblog92
No comments:
Post a Comment