Saturday, November 2, 2013

Chapter 2

*Don't be confused cause this chapter takes place before her mom found out, maybe a couple months before chapter 1.



I woke up feeling refreshed, it's Saturday and im not sure what my family has planned for today. I went into my bathroom and took a long shower, changed into some sweats and a normal t-shirt and headed downstairs.


I was busy sending Sultan texts telling him to get up when I bumped into Lamia.


"Hiii 5alaa Malaak!" She said excitedly.


"Halla, Allaaah jayeena al7ilween alyoum." I said as I stepped into the breakfast area and found My mom, my dad, Fai, and Mishal. 


"Ee wallah." Agreed my dad.


I sat down next to Fai and started chatting with her while munching on my breakfast. My phone buzzed with a text from Sultan.


A3oooth bella ma t5aleen alwa7d ynaam! He sent



I replied with wsh 4a alnoumaaa! Agoul goum bss goum, ma 9leet fajr w by24en '6hur! 



Inshallah 3mtii ra7 agoum w a9alii al7een he sent 



I was smiling down at my phone when Mishal said laughing."Alebtsama shaga wjha al e5tt!"  



Everyone starting laughing at the ridiculous smile on my face and I said coming up with an excuse fast." Ee lw tshoufun wsh Ghada trslii bss!" 


They laughed once more knowing my best friend Ghada was crazy, except Fai she didn't laugh she winked at me knowing that it's Sultan.



Ever since we were young Fai and I have been close so she knows about Sultan. She knows all about him, how he's in his last year of Uni and he's gonna come propose when he enrolls in his fathers company, how he's 23 and most importantly how he's madly inlove with me.



I was told we were going to my grandparents house I'm not really close with my dad's side but since I haven't seen them in awhile I had to go.



Sultan:6ayb tgwmeeni w kl shaii w ttrkeen jwalk? 

6ayb rdii


Babe 6fsht


Esh ra7 tsween alyoum 



A
L
A
K

I miss you.


I laughed at his stupidity and replied.

Heyyy
Fai w lamia jayeen w ensh'3alt m3ahumm:(
7ta Ana I miss you wallaahh!
W I'll leave to my grandparents house in like an hour and I have to get dressed 

Sultan: butttt do you really have to go:(? Don't.Leave.Me.
 
Lol he was being childish.

Me: sultaan!,ma agdr wallah mn zman ma shft'hum w lazm aslm w ma ra7 a6wil enshallah

Sultan: 5ala9 call me lma trj3een and don't forget please!

Me: enshallah I won't yallah bye,I love youu

Sultan: I love you moree

Sultan's P.O.V

I thank god everyday for having her in my life I'm blessed I wouldn't imagine life without her Allah y5leeha li.

(sultan has two younger sisters called Lulwa and sara their both 5 year olds, and a brother Abdulaziz he's 19)

Abdulaziz: ya5ee wallah enhaa muzaa!

Sultan: ma tba6ill 7rkatikk 4ii? Tl3b 3ala bnat elnas o8smbellah enik bzrr!

Abdulaziz: ent wsh d5lik? 5lik m3 7beebtik a7ssnlik

Yes he knows about Malak.

Sultan: la tjeeb 6areeha 3ala lsnaik fahmm! Malak ashrf mnhum b 1000 mraa 

Abdulaziz: wsh feek ya5e nmz7 m3ak

Sultan: mz7ik hatha mu m3aay
 
6ab3an ma z3alt bs enghrt kef y8arn Malak b elbnat elly yrgmhum kil youm.

Back to malaks P.O.V 

Ughh a5eraan were homee! 

I changed to my comfy pj's and layed on my bed,until I almost forgot to call sultan

Sultan: ahlan ahlan,rja3tii elbeet?

Me: ewaa gabil shwy raj3aa,w ent weenk ez3aj 3ndkk!

Sultaan:ee m3 el3yaal yl3bun fifa b6l3 bras a7kek estnii

Me:haha okay!

Sultan: kithaa tsm3een kwais?

Me: ewa kwais,elzbda kefk

Sultan:sma3t 9outik esh tbeeni akoun?akeed bkoun as3ad wa7d bl dnya.

Me:a7bk.

Sultan: Ana akthr wallah.


I talked to Sultan for a little while then he had to get back to the guys and it was getting late so I decided to sleep.



@lawsblog92
Ask.fm/lawsblog92 feedback is appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment