Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chapter 1


*This story is purely fiction.


I don't wanna be rude so let me introduce myself before we get into the story.
My name is Malak, Im 20 and in my second year of college, Im pretty content with my life. I have an older sister Fai; she's 26 married and a mother of a beautiful little angel named Lamia. Then there's Mishal my younger brother we get along pretty well but we have our bad moments. To be honest Im seriously blessed with my life, well let me rephrase that, I was blessed, everything took a wrong turn in my life at one point and i just don't know how to fix it, let;s get into the story and you'll know exactly what I mean..


"6ayb lazm adrs 5la9 bs tlhenii!"I said to Sultan over the phone.


"Meen galk la tdrseen? Edrsii bss bg3d m3aak." he replied.


"Noo ma agdr arakizz kitha w 93b pleasee!" I pleaded him to hang up so I can finally study zay alnas.


"5laa9 5la9 asfeen yallah edrsii w enshallah you get good grades w la tnseen tomorrow i'll call you w rdii." He said.


"Enshallah, yallah I have alot to study, byee love you!" I said.


"I love you too bye!" he replied and I hung up feeling giddy and happy like always after talking to him.


And finally I started studying I had so much to study! It was 11pm it was late already I had to wake up early the next day aw9l Mishal to his school. When I finally finished studying 2am!

-


6:45am SHIT! 


"Maaalaaaak I'm late etha ma 5l9tii b6l3!" Mishal was yelling from down stairs.


I ran to the bathroom did  my business, washed my face, got dressed and ran downstairs.


"Ana blsiyara la tt25reen!" Mishal shouted from at the door.


"Wait w el f6our?" I asked.


"Ef6rii blsiyara."Mishal said.


Eff mafii wagt it's almost 7!


"Ughhh okay!" I shouted and sprinted down the steps.


-


Wa9lt Mishal to his school and went to my university but wait Sultan didn't call me mu mn 3wad'h!
So I checked my pockets for my phone, I checked my bag and I checked everywhere I couldn't find it. No no no no why is this happening to me ugh!



- Malak's Moms POV -


Ya allah esh hathii jwalha yrn mn al9baa7!


Incoming call: SS 


Rdeet


"I called you five times leeh ma trdeeen??" Sultan said into the phone.


I stayed silent on her end.


"Ga3d a7akeek Malaak feek shaii?" He said sounding worried.


W gflt bwjha. I was shocked, very shocked.


Ana bntii tswii kitha? 







How'd you like it? It's short the upcoming chapters will be longer inshallah! 




@Lawsblog92  follow me on twitter!

























No comments:

Post a Comment